Graphene nanoribbon crossing an imagined nano landscape
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing a flat landscape
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing an ocean under a full moon. Might refer to the global growth of graphene and its applications, or might simply evoke the strangeness of the nano world
- Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in a monolayer and bonded covalently forming a hexagonal structure. The material is around 100 times stronger than steel by weight, and transports electrons very efficiently
- Graphene nanotube, illustration.
- Graphene nanotubes, illustration.
- Graphene buckyballs, illustration.
- Graphene buckyball model, illustration.
- Interior view of carbon nanotube
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Looking thorough graphene nanotube, illustration.
- Graphene sheets, illustration.
- Graphene nanotubes, conceptual illustration. Graphene nanotube , Nanotechnology concept.
- Graphene nanotubes, conceptual illustration. Graphene nanotubes.
- Graphene is composed of carbon atoms distributed in hexagonal pattern, illustration.
- Graphene sheet structure, illustration.
- Carbon nanotube floating on sea under a full moon: could refer to various uses and potential uses of nanotubes in connection with water: desalination, purification, oil spill cleanup, etc, or it might simply evoke the strangeness of the nano world
- Graphene sheet, illustration. Graphene sheets structure.