Interior view of carbon nanotube
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Carbon nanotube floating on sea under a full moon: could refer to various uses and potential uses of nanotubes in connection with water: desalination, purification, oil spill cleanup, etc, or it might simply evoke the strangeness of the nano world
- Conceptual image illustrating carbon nanotubes being produced, or 'grown'
- Carbon nanotube
- Molecular model of Carbon nanotube. Computer artwork.
- Computer artwork of a 3D human holding a carbon nanotube
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing an ocean under a full moon. Might refer to the global growth of graphene and its applications, or might simply evoke the strangeness of the nano world
- Conceptual image illustrating carbon nanotubes being produced, or grown. Computer artwork.
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing an imagined nano landscape
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Graphene nanoribbon crossing a flat landscape
- Graphene is an allotrope of carbon in which carbon atoms are arranged in a monolayer and bonded covalently forming a hexagonal structure. The material is around 100 times stronger than steel by weight, and transports electrons very efficiently
- Graphene nanotube, illustration.
- Graphene nanotubes, illustration.
- Graphene nanotube, molecular model.
- Carbon nanotube. Computer artwork showing the hexagonal carbon structure of a nanotube, or buckytube.
- Looking thorough graphene nanotube, illustration.
- Graphene buckyballs, illustration.