Genetically modified corn, conceptual illustration.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Genetically modified corn, conceptual illustration.
- Genetically modified corn, illustration.
- The nucleosome consists of a DNA double helix wrapped around a core of histone proteins. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. Histone protein coloured blue, DNA pink.
- Flask containing DNA, illustration
- Test tubes containing DNA, illustration
- Deoxyribonucleic acid strand with human figure, illustration.
- Container with DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), computer illustration.
- Sweet corn with DNA and bio hazard symbol, illustration.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Sweet corn with DNA, illustration.
- Artwork of genetic research concept.
- Artwork of books forming a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) helix, genetics concept.
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) strand against an orange background, illustration.
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) strand against a blue background, illustration.
- DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) strand with lens flare, illustration.
- DNA molecule, computer artwork. The molecule of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) consists of a long double helix of phosphates and sugars, connected by pairs of nucleotide bases (balls and rods). These nucleotide base pairs form the rungs of the spiral ladder seen here. The sequence of these base pairs form the genetic code that is the basis of all life on Earth. An individual's genetic sequence contro
- CRISPR-CAS9 gene editing complex from Streptococcus pyogenes. The Cas9 nuclease protein uses a guide RNA sequence to cut DNA at a complementary site. Used in genome engineering and gene therapy. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. RNA pink, target DNA green, non-target DNA blue, protein grey.