Human deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), computer illustration.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Human deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), computer illustration.
- The nucleosome consists of a DNA double helix wrapped around a core of histone proteins. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. Histone protein coloured blue, DNA pink.
- Flask containing DNA, illustration
- DNA molecule, illustration
- Human x chromosomes, computer illustration.
- Artwork of a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) strand model.
- Blood disorders, conceptual composite image. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and computer generated image (CGI) of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules (helices) and red and white blood cells. There are a number of blood disorders that are caused by genetic mutations and can therefore be passed from parent to child. Such disorders include haemophilia, sickle cell anaemia and thalassaemia. Bloo
- DNA molecule, computer artwork. The molecule of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) consists of a long double helix of phosphates and sugars, connected by pairs of nucleotide bases (balls and rods). These nucleotide base pairs form the rungs of the spiral ladder seen here. The sequence of these base pairs form the genetic code that is the basis of all life on Earth. An individual's genetic sequence contro
Más imágenes relacionadas
- CRISPR-CAS9 gene editing complex from Streptococcus pyogenes. The Cas9 nuclease protein uses a guide RNA sequence to cut DNA at a complementary site. Used in genome engineering and gene therapy. Stylized combination of a semi-transparent surface model with a cartoon representation. RNA pink, target DNA green, non-target DNA blue, protein grey.
- Robot holding a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecule, computer illustration.
- DNA and binary code, illustration
- DNA, illustration
- Test tubes containing DNA, illustration
- Container with DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), computer illustration.
- Artwork of genetic research concept.
- Artwork of books forming a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) helix, genetics concept.