Cancer cell, conceptual artwork.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Destruction of leukaemia blood cell, computer illustration. Conceptual image for leukaemia treatment.
- Artwork of lymphocytes attacking a cancer cell.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia treatment concept. Computer illustration showing destruction of lymphoblast cells.
- Gut microbiome and prostate cancer. Conceptual illustration showing the association of Bacteroides massiliensis bacteria in the large intestine with prostate cancer development.
- Cancer cell, computer illustration.
- T lymphocyte and cancer cell. Computer artwork of a T lymphocyte cell attached to a cancer cell. T lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell that recognise a specific site (antigen) on the surface of cancer cells or pathogens and bind to it. Some T lymphocytes then signal for other immune system cells to eliminate the cell. The genetic changes that cause a cell to become cancerous lead to the pre
- Destruction of thyroid tumour, computer illustration. Conceptual image for thyroid nodules and cancer treatment.
- Conceptual image for use of laserotherapy for brain cancer treatment. Computer illustration showing destruction of brain tumour by laser.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Conceptual image for brain cancer treatment. Computer illustration showing destruction of brain tumour.
- Conceptual image for brain cancer treatment with nanotechnology. Computer illustration showing destruction of brain tumour by nanoparticles.
- Viral etiology of prostate cancer. Conceptual illustration showing human papillomaviruses (HPV) infecting prostate gland and causing cancer development.
- Treatment of prostate cancer, conceptual illustration.
- Lung cancer, computer illustration showing malignant tumour in the lung.
- Artwork of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus).
- Computer illustration of cancer cells, illustration.
- Lung cancer cell, computer illustration.