Generic molecule, computer artwork.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Generic molecule, computer artwork.
- Molecule, artwork
- Abstract molecule, artwork
- Abstract molecule design, showing a 3d immunoglobulin G antibody human antibody in one of the circular shapes.
- Abstract molecule design, computer illustration.
- Abstract molecule model, illustration.
- Artwork of water molecules.
- Glucose sugar, molecular model. Atoms are represented as spheres and are colour-coded: carbon (black), hydrogen (blue) and oxygen (red).
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Caffeine molecule
- Atomic level close-up of the trypsin digestive enzyme surface. View of the protein surface, showing typical structural details including a tyrosine residue, bonds, an amide bond and free amine and carboxyl functional groups. Ball-and-stick model.
- A molecular model of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), a form of vitamin D synthesized in the skin as a result of ultraviolet B light. Vitamin D3 plays a role in calcium absorption to maintain strong bones and balance levels of calcium and phosphorus in the blood. Atoms are coloured blue (carbon), yellow (hydrogen), and red (oxygen). In the background a sun flare with chromatic reflections.
- Computer illustration of a benzene aromatic hydrocarbon molecule. Important in petrochemistry, component of gasoline. Atoms are represented as spheres with conventional colour coding: hydrogen (white), carbon (grey). Shown underneath the molecule is a part of the molecule's electrostatic potential map.
- Atomic level close-up of the trypsin digestive enzyme surface. View of the protein surface, showing typical structural details including a tyrosine residue, bonds, an amide bond and free amine and carboxyl functional groups. Space filling model with conventional colour coding.
- Human growth hormone (hGH, Somatotropin) protein. Natural hormone that is used both as a medicine and as a doping agent. Ball-and-stick model.
- Molecular structure of nitrous oxide and oxygen, computer artwork.
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbon molecular and ozone structures, computer artwork.