Nerve cell, computer artwork.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Active nerve cells, computer artwork.
- Nerve cell, computer artwork.
- Nerve cells, computer artwork.
- Neural network, computer artwork.
- Nerve synapse. Computer illustration of a junction, or synapse, between two nerve cells (neurons). As the electrical signal reaches the presynaptic end of a neuron it triggers the release of neurotransmitters across the gap, or synaptic cleft, between the two cells. The neurotransmitters bind to receptors on the postsynaptic membrane, changing the membrane's excitability and triggering an electric
- Nerve cells. Computer illustration of nerve cells, or neurons.
- Computer artwork of a nerve cell, also called a neuron. Neurons are responsible for passing information around the central nervous system (CNS) and from the CNS to the rest of the body. The nerve cell comprises a nerve cell body (centre) surrounded by numerous extensions called dendrites, which collect information from other nerve cells or from sensory cells. Each neuron has one process called an
- 3d rendered illustration of an active nerve cell.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Nerve cells. Computer artwork of nerve cells, or neurons.
- Nerve cells. Computer artwork of nerve cells or neurons firing.
- Illustration of a healthy human nervous cell.
- Illustration of an active human nerve cell.
- Illustration of a human nerve cell.
- Synapse, computer artwork.
- 3d rendered illustration of a nerve cell.
- Synaptic transmission, illustration.