Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Circuit Board.
- Computer artwork of a conceptual circuit cityscape made of electronic components.
- Technician examining microchip in microelectronics laboratory.
- Circuit board
- Laptop repairing machine
- Printed circuit board from a wireless internet hub.
- Accelerometer and gyroscope chip.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- pair of needle nose pliers on electronic circuit board
- Macrophotograph of a specimen of pure 99.999999 Silicon. This is the poly-crystal Silicon that is left at the bottom of the crucible after the single crystal is grown and removed. The pure Silicon crystal is cut with diamond saws into thin slices called wafers and the chips are photo etched onto the surface. The remaining poly crystal Silicon is now used primarily to make solar cells. There is eno
- Macrophotograph of a printed circuit. A printed circuit consists of lines of a metal conductor printed on an insulating material base. The metal lines form a circuit that connects electronic components and so forms a functioning device.
- Computer artwork of a hand holding a computer motherboard, the main circuit board of a personal computer (PC). Motherboard components include transistors, diodes, resistors, capacitors and inductors. Motherboards contain the main processing parts of a computer system, including the microprocessor with cooler, memory and connecting wires to other parts of the computer.
- Motherboard. Computer artwork of the main circuit board (motherboard) of a personal computer (PC). Motherboard components include transistors, diodes, resistors, capacitors and inductors. Motherboards contain the main processing parts of a computer system, including the microprocessor with cooler, memory and connecting wires to other parts of the computer.
- Computer circuit board, false coloured X-ray. The surface of the board has numerous thin printed metal strips that connect the larger electrical components like chips, plugged into the board.
- Computer chip. Coloured light micrograph of the surface of an integrated chip from a computer. This integrated circuit has been made by imprinting microscopic electronic components onto the surface of a wafer of silicon. Integrated circuits can be made much smaller than non- integrated circuits, which have to consist of separate components. Magnification 60x at 6x6cm size
- Electronic circuitry on a laptop computer.