Human cloning, conceptual artwork
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Human genome, conceptual artwork
- DNA molecule, artwork
- DNA transcription factor, molecular model
- Genetics research, conceptual artwork
- Telomere shortening with each round of cell division, conceptual illustration. Telomeres, the caps on chromosomes, shorten with age and during different pathological processes.
- Artwork of preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PID).
- Stem cells, conceptual artwork
- Stem cell research, conceptual artwork
Más imágenes relacionadas
- DNA construction, artwork
- Computer artwork depicting division of stem cells. A stem cell is an undifferentiated call that can divide indefinitely in culture. It can differentiate to form specialized cells that have a particular function, for example red blood cells, or it can develop to produce all the cells within an organ. Stem cells, in particular those derived from foetal tissue, are used in genetic research.
- Genetic research, conceptual image
- DNA, artwork
- Leukaemia, conceptual composite image. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and computer generated image (CGI) of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules (helices) and red and white blood cells. Leukaemia is cancer of the white blood cells. Leukemias are caused by mutations in the DNA of blood cells. These genetic mutations change the way the blood cells reproduce and can also prevent them from funct
- Illustration of a stem cell.
- Illustration of a human cell.
- Genetic blood disorders, conceptual composite image. Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and computer generated image (CGI) of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules (helices) and red blood cells. There are a number of blood disorders that are caused by genetic mutations and can therefore be passed from parent to child. Such disorders include haemophilia, sickle cell anaemia and thalassaemia.