Human genome, conceptual artwork
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- Human genome, conceptual artwork
- DNA molecule, artwork
- DNA transcription factor, molecular model
- Genetics research, conceptual artwork
- Human cloning, conceptual artwork
- 3D-computer illustration of a human X chromosome, one of the two sex chromosomes. Within almost every human cell are 46 chromosomes of which 22 pairs are the same in females and males. The last pair is composed of two X chromosomes for a female whereas a male has one X and one Y chromosome. .
- Brain research, conceptual artwork
- DNA construction, artwork
Más imágenes relacionadas
- DNA molecule, computer artwork
- DNA, artwork
- Telomere shortening with each round of cell division, conceptual illustration. Telomeres, the caps on chromosomes, shorten with age and during different pathological processes.
- Gene therapy, conceptual computer artwork.
- Conceptual image of genetic screening, showing a DNA molecule and genetic code with a cursor tracking one of the DNA spheres. Gene tests are used to test for genetic disorders, prenatal diagnostics (preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), newborn screening and forensic testing.
- Stem cells, conceptual artwork
- Stem cell research, conceptual artwork
- DNA molecule