Lab-on-a-chip, conceptual computer artwork.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- DNA molecule, computer artwork.
- 3D-computer illustration of a human X chromosome, one of the two sex chromosomes. Within almost every human cell are 46 chromosomes of which 22 pairs are the same in females and males. The last pair is composed of two X chromosomes for a female whereas a male has one X and one Y chromosome. .
- Genetic research, conceptual computer artwork.
- Genetic sample and DNA autoradiogram
- A row of human blood and chemistry samples awaiting testing in the lab
- Genetic Research. A eppendorf tube containing a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sample with the DNA profile in the background.
- Human genome, conceptual image.
- DNA analysis. Eppendorf tubes on graphs showing the results of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Genetic individuality. Conceptual computer artwork showing a male head with a DNA. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) carries genetic information. Each person's DNA sequence is unique (except in the case of identical siblings). This image could represent this individuality. It could also represent attempts to study genetic variation in intelligence or personality traits.
- Computer artwork of a medical test tube with blood samples and a DNA helix, depicting dna profiling, genetic testing and other DNA based tests.
- DNA model in a laboratory
- Genetic research.
- Test tubes and pipette, close up.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) autoradiogram in a petri dish
- Pipette and petri dish with autoradiogram
- Scientist holding a eppendorf tube containing a biological sample.