Genetic testing. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) swab sitting on genetic test results.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Genetic testing. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) swab sitting on genetic test results.
- Conceptual image of genetic screening, showing a DNA molecule and genetic code with a cursor tracking one of the DNA spheres. Gene tests are used to test for genetic disorders, prenatal diagnostics (preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), newborn screening and forensic testing.
- Genetic sample and DNA autoradiogram
- Genetic research.
- 3D-computer illustration of a human X chromosome, one of the two sex chromosomes. Within almost every human cell are 46 chromosomes of which 22 pairs are the same in females and males. The last pair is composed of two X chromosomes for a female whereas a male has one X and one Y chromosome. .
- Conceptual 3d DNA-like sculpture depicting the genetic code that is unique for every individual. DNA controls the development and functioning of every living organism.
- Genetic testing. DNA swab sample and tube, next to the result from a genetic test.
- Petri dishes used for DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) autoradiogram in a petri dish
- A row of human blood and chemistry samples awaiting testing in the lab
- Pipette and petri dish with autoradiogram
- Pipetting sample into multi well plate for analysis in a laboratory.
- Pipetting sample into multiwell plate for analysis in a laboratory.
- Scientist pipetting a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sample into a petri dish with a DNA profile in the background.
- Genetic Research. A eppendorf tube containing a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sample with the DNA profile in the background.
- Pipette on multi well plate awaiting DNA samples during a genetic experiment in the laboratory with the DNA profile results in the background