DNA molecule. 3D-computer artwork of a molecule of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
- DNA molecule. 3D-computer artwork of a space filling molecular model of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
- Conceptual 3d DNA-like sculpture depicting the genetic code that is unique for every individual. DNA controls the development and functioning of every living organism.
- 3D-computer illustration of a human X chromosome, one of the two sex chromosomes. Within almost every human cell are 46 chromosomes of which 22 pairs are the same in females and males. The last pair is composed of two X chromosomes for a female whereas a male has one X and one Y chromosome. .
- Human genome, conceptual image.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid), conceptual image.
- Hand and DNA molecule
- Genetics research, computer artwork.
- Conceptual image of genetic screening, showing a DNA molecule and genetic code with a cursor tracking one of the DNA spheres. Gene tests are used to test for genetic disorders, prenatal diagnostics (preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), newborn screening and forensic testing.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Genetic individuality. Conceptual computer artwork showing a male head with a DNA. DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) carries genetic information. Each person's DNA sequence is unique (except in the case of identical siblings). This image could represent this individuality. It could also represent attempts to study genetic variation in intelligence or personality traits.
- Artwork of genetic research concept.
- Artwork of books forming a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) helix, genetics concept.
- Artwork of a DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) strand model.
- DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) molecules.
- DNA molecule, computer artwork.
- DNA analysis. Eppendorf tubes on graphs showing the results of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.
- DNA analysis. Graphs showing the results of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) sequencing.