Himalayan mountains, including Mt. Everest and Lhotse, shine bright from the moon under a star filled sky.
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Extensiones de licencias disponibles:
- Mercadería para Consumidores$50.00
- Plantilla Electrónica$50.00
- Impresión Ilimitada$50.00
- Licencia con Cupos Ilimitados$50.00
Palabras clave relacionadas
- Trekkers hike along a trail amongst the grandiose mountains of the Himalayas.
- Himalayas mountains Everest range panorama aerial view with Mt. Everest, Nepal
- The west ridge of Mt. Everest
- Changtse, Khumbutse, and Mt. Everest in Nepal
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest is in the background in the center. Note the nice lake reflection.
- The view of a cloud covered Everest from the top of Kala Patthar.
- MI-17 helicopter that crashed landing at Everest Base Camp on June 2, 2005. Nobody was injured from the crash.
- This picture was taken above Dingboche towards Island Peak.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Taken from the trail before Dingboche you can see the village of Dingboche, Nangkar Tshang, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest
- The North Face of Mt. Everest taken from Gokyo's 5th Lake.
- The trail from Namche Bazar to Phunki Tenga, Nepal. You can see Ama Dablam to the right and in the middle Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest emerge from the clouds.
- Basic training for Island Peak and the main base camp.
- A view of Ama Dablam from the trail between Dingboche and Chhukhung
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are an additional 11 mountaineers in the photo.
- Mountaineer point out the route to climb Island Peak in Nepal. There are several other mountaineers in the photo.
- Beautiful mountain view of Everest Region, Sagarmatha National Park, Himalayas, Nepal