Jorge Eliecer Gaitan (1903-1948) on 1000 Pesos 2006 Banknote from Colombia. Politician and leader of a populist movement in Colombia.
Super Valor sin royalties y Suscripción
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Extensiones de licencias disponibles:
- Mercadería para Consumidores$50.00
- Plantilla Electrónica$50.00
- Impresión Ilimitada$50.00
- Licencia con Cupos Ilimitados$50.00
Palabras clave relacionadas
- actividad financiera
- América del Sur
- billete de banco
- colombiano (hombre y mujer)
- fotografía (arte)
- Georgios (Artist)
- imagen a color
- político (hombre y mujer)
- primer plano
- sacar fotos
- vista de cerca
- General Antonio Narino on 100 Pesos 1991 Banknote from Colombia. He was one of the early political and military leaders of the independence movement in Colombia.
- Francisco de Paula Santander (1792-1840) on 500 Pesos Oro 1993 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian military and political leader during the war for independence.
- Manuel Belgrano on 10 Pesos 1976 Banknote from Argentina. Military leader, politician, economist and lawyer.
- Milton Obote (1925-2005) on 500 Shillings 1983 Banknote from Uganda. Political leader who led Uganda towards independence from the British colonial administration in 1962. He became Prime Minister during 1962-1966 and President during 1966-1971 and 1980-1985.
- Antonio Jose De Sucre (1795-1830) on 5 Sucres 1988 Banknote from Ecuador. Venezuelan independence leader and one of Simon Bolivar's closest friends, generals and statesmen.
- Camilo Torres Tenorio (1766-1816) on 50 Pesos Oro 1986 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian politician.
- Emilio Aguinaldo (1869-1964) on 5 Piso 1990 Banknote from Philippines. Filipino general, politician and independence leader.
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 2000 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Mujibur Rahman (1920-1975) on 10 Taka 1996 Banknote from Bangladesh. Bengali politician and founder of the People's Republic of Bangladesh, considered as the father of the Bangladeshi nation.
- Kim II Sung (1912-1994) on 100 Won 1978 Banknote from North Korea. Communist politician and leader of North Korea during 1948-1994.
- Jose Eduardo dos Santos and Antonio Agostinho Neto on 500000 Kwanzas 1991 Banknote from Angola. First and second presidents of Angola.
- Policarpa Salavarrieta on 2 Pesos 1977 Banknote from Colombia. Colombian seamstress that spied for the revolutionary forces during a period when Spain tried to regain control of its colonies in South America. She was captured by the Spanish and executed.
- Nicolas de Pierola on 50 Intis 1987 Banknote from Peru. Peruvian finance minister and twice president of the republic.
- Lenin on 100 Rubles 1992 Banknote from USSR. Russian revolutionary, bolshevik leader, communist politician, principal leader of the october revolution and the first head of the Soviet Union.
- Juana Azurduy De Padilla on 1000 Pesos Bolivianos 1982 Banknote from Bolivia. Revolutionary and guerrilla leader during the South American war of independence at early 19th century.
- Jose de San Martin on 5 Pesos 2003 Banknote from Argentina. General and prime leader of the south part of South America's successful struggle for independence against Spain.