The North Face of Mt. Everest taken from Gokyo's 5th Lake.
Super Valor sin royalties y Suscripción
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Extensiones de licencias disponibles:
- Mercadería para Consumidores$50.00
- Plantilla Electrónica$50.00
- Impresión Ilimitada$50.00
- Licencia con Cupos Ilimitados$50.00
Palabras clave relacionadas
- asiático (lugares y cosas)
- asiático (perteneciente a Asia)
- campo base
- fotografía (arte)
- granitepeaker (Artist)
- imagen a color
- Monte Everest
- Monte Lhotse
- sacar fotos
- The west ridge of Mt. Everest
- Changtse, Khumbutse, and Mt. Everest in Nepal
- The view of a cloud covered Everest from the top of Kala Patthar.
- MI-17 helicopter that crashed landing at Everest Base Camp on June 2, 2005. Nobody was injured from the crash.
- This picture was taken from Gokyo's 5th lake towards Mount Everest.
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest is in the background in the center. Note the nice lake reflection.
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest's North Face
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo. Cho Oyu is seen in the background.
- Three porters crossing Cho La Pass from Dragnag to Dzonglha.
- View of Cho La Pass from Dzonglha.
- Basic training for Island Peak and the main base camp.
- Trekking group crossing Cho La Pass from Dragnag to Dzonglha.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:45am.
- There are 15 mountaineers shown in the picture climbing Island Peak. This picture was taken at 7:25am on October 18th, 2005.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest, Nuptse, and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:28am.