This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest is in the background in the center. Note the nice lake reflection.
Super Valor sin royalties y Suscripción
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Extensiones de licencias disponibles:
- Mercadería para Consumidores$50.00
- Plantilla Electrónica$50.00
- Impresión Ilimitada$50.00
- Licencia con Cupos Ilimitados$50.00
Palabras clave relacionadas
- asiático (lugares y cosas)
- asiático (perteneciente a Asia)
- blanco y negro
- deportes extremos
- fotografía (arte)
- granitepeaker (Artist)
- Monte Everest
- Monte Lhotse
- sacar fotos
- tierras vírgenes
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest is in the background in the center. Note the nice lake reflection.
- This picture was taken at a small run off lake near Gokyo's 5th lake. Mount Everest's North Face
- This picture was taken from Gokyo's 5th lake towards Mount Everest.
- The view of a cloud covered Everest from the top of Kala Patthar.
- The west ridge of Mt. Everest
- Changtse, Khumbutse, and Mt. Everest in Nepal
- The North Face of Mt. Everest taken from Gokyo's 5th Lake.
- View towards Pheriche from the top of Cho La Pass.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- MI-17 helicopter that crashed landing at Everest Base Camp on June 2, 2005. Nobody was injured from the crash.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:45am.
- There are 15 mountaineers shown in the picture climbing Island Peak. This picture was taken at 7:25am on October 18th, 2005.
- Two climbers about to summit Island Peak in Nepal. The peak is very close to Everest, Nuptse, and Lhotse. This picture was taken in in the middle of October at 6:28am.
- This picture was taken above Dingboche towards Island Peak.
- Taken from the trail before Dingboche you can see the village of Dingboche, Nangkar Tshang, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Everest
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo.
- Ngozumpa Glacier as see from crossing from Dragnag to Gokyo. Cho Oyu is seen in the background.