Pope Clement IX (1600-1669) on engraving from the 1800s. Born Giulio Rospigliosi, was Pope during 1667-1669. Engraved by J.Wedgwood from a painting by Carlo Maratti and published in 1821 for the Proprietor, London.
Super Valor sin royalties y Suscripción
Compartir esta imagen
Obtener 50% de descuento cuando se une a nuestra lista de correo electrónico
Resolución de Internet
Extensiones de licencias disponibles:
- Mercadería para Consumidores$50.00
- Plantilla Electrónica$50.00
- Impresión Ilimitada$50.00
- Licencia con Cupos Ilimitados$50.00
Palabras clave relacionadas
- europeo (lugares y cosas)
- fotografía (arte)
- Georgios (Artist)
- imagen a color
- italiano (perteneciente a Italia)
- sacar fotos
- Pope Pius IX (1792-1878) on engraving from the 1800s. Born Giovanni Maria Mastai-Ferretti, was the longest reigning elected Pope in Church history during 1846-1878. Engraved after a painting by G.Vitta.
- Pope Leo XIII (1810-1903) on engraving from 1859. 256th Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. Engraved by unknown artist and published in Meyers Konversations-Lexikon, Germany,1859.
- William Allen (1532-1594) on engraving from the 1800s. English Roman Catholic priest and cardinal. Engraved by J.Jenkins and published by Fisher, Son & Co, London.
- Erasmus (1466/1469-1536) on engraving from the 1800s. Dutch Renaissance humanist Catholic priest and theologian. Engraved by E.Scriven after a painting by G.Fenn and published in London by Charles Knight, Pall Mall East.
- Abbe Charles-Michel de l' Epee (1712-1789 ) on engraving from the 1800s. Philanthropic educator of France best known as the "Father of the Deaf". Engraved by J.Pofselwhite from the original by Desine and published in London by Charles Knight, Udgate Street & Pall Mall East.
- William Beveridge (1637-1708) on engraving from the 1700s. English Bishop of St Asaph. Engraved by B.Ferrers.
- William Bateman on engraving from the 1800s. Medieval Bishop of Norwich during 1344-1355. Published in 1802 by E.Harding 98 Pall Mall.
- Thomas Smith (1615-1702) on engraving from the 1800s. English clergyman, served as dean of Carlisle during 1672-1684 and Bishop of Carlisle during 1684-1702. Engraved by J.Cochran from the original in the hall of Bransen-Nose, College, Oxford. Published by Fisher, Son & Co, London,1835.
Más imágenes relacionadas
- Richard Bancroft (1544-1610) on engraving from the 1700s. Archbishop of Canterbury and chief overseer of production of the authorized version of the Bible. Engraved by G.Vertue.
- Martin Luther (1483-1546) on engraving from the 1800s. Priest and theology professor. Leader of the great religious revolt of the 16th century in Germany. Engraved by C.E. Wagstaff and published in London by Charles Knight, Pall Mall East.
- John Wiclif (1320s-1384) on engraving from the 1800s. English theologian, lay preacher, translator, reformist and university teacher. Engraved by J. Pofselwhite and published in London by Charles Knight, Ludgate Street.
- The Papal Basilica of Saint Peter is a Late Renaissance church located within the Vatican City.
- Thomas More (1478-1535) on engraving from the 1800s. English lawyer, social philosopher, author and statesman. He is recognised as a saint within the Catholic Church. Engraved by H.T.Ryall and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.
- Thomas Cranmer (1489-1556) on engraving from the 1800s. Leader of the English Reformation and Archbishop of Canterbury. Engraved by J.Cochran and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.
- Matthew Parker (1504-1575) on engraving from the 1800s. Archbishop of Canterbury during 1559-1575. Engraved by W.Holl and published by the London Printing and Publishing Company.
- Monks returning from high mass on engraving from 1850. Engraved from a drawing by D.Roberts and published by the London printing and publishing company limited.