Strangler fig, Tangkoko National Park, Northern Sulawesi, Indonesia
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- Celebes Island
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- ficus tree
- fig tree
- plant root
- sewing pattern
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- wide angle
- wide angle view
- Tangkoko National Park,Northern Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Black crested macaque, Tangkoko National Park, Northern Sulawesi, Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Black crested macaque (macaca nigra) in Tangkoko National Park, Northern Sulawesi, Indonesia, Asia
- Sumatran orangutan climbing a tree in Gunung Leuser National Park, Northern Sumatra.
- Sumatran orangutan, Pongo Abelii, Gunung Leuser National Park, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Gunung Leuser National Park, Northern Sumatra, Indonesia, Asia
- Sumatran orangutan sitting on a log in Gunung Leuser National Park, Northern Sumatra.
- sunrise in tanjung puting national park during a river cruise
More Related Images
- White Fig (Ficus virens) Tree Trunk and Roots, Daintree Rainforest, Daintree National Park, Queensland, Australia
- Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Man on Kalalau Trail Hike, Na Pali Coast, Kauai, Hawaii with prop roots of a Hala tree, Screwpine or Pandanus tectorius.
- Bornean Orangutan, pongo pygmaeus, Tanjung Puting National Park, central Kalimantan, Borneo, Indonesia, Asia
- Rice Terraces. Lapale, Sumba, Indonesia
- Mist and Mountains, Lapale, Sumba, Indonesia
- Young Woman Sitting On Tree Root With Environmental Surroundings
- Indonesia,Sulawesi. Pygmy Tarsiers,(Tarsius pumilus) on the islands of Sulawesi. This species lives in the mossy,upper montane rainforests of central Sulawesi. It has a special adaptation in its neck vertebrae to help it turn its head 180 degrees. It needs to do this because its eyes can not move.