Nero lake, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Brenta Dolomites in winter are reflected in the waters of Black Lake at sunset.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Alto Adige
- Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Brenta Dolomites
- cold temperature
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- ice (frozen water)
- Italian (places and things)
- Madonna Di Campiglio
- reflection (visual)
- South Tyrol
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO Geopark
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Nero lake, Adamello Brenta natural park, Dolomites, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento province, Italy. The Black lake, a natural balcony with views of the Brenta Dolomites during the thaw.
- Venegia valley, Paneveggio Pale di San Martino Natural Park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Travignolo river and Pale di San martino at sunset
- Tuenno, Tovel lake, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Brenta dolomites's range is reflected into the Tovel lake, in Tuenno country
- The Limedes alpine lake covered by a thin layer of ice in an autumn sunrise. Belluno, Veneto, Italy
- Venegia valley, Paneveggio Pale di San Martino Natural Park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Winter in Venegia valley at sunset. Travignolo river and Pale di San Martino at sunset in winter
- Winter dusk at Farmhouse Casera Mezzomiglio, Prealps of Belluno, Farra d'Alpago, Belluno province, Veneto, Italy
- Carisolo, Genova valley, Adamello-Brenta natural park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Three Lobbie and Adamello glacier are reflected at sunset into a small lake near Mandrone refuge
- Genova valley, Carisolo, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The three Lobbie are reflected in one of the many lakes that dot the plain where the shelter is located Mandron
More Related Images
- Baita Segantini, Pale of San Martino, Trento province, Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Cimon della Pala reflected into a small lakes at sunset.
- Val Genova, Adamello-Brenta natural park, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. The Three Lobbie mountains and Pope Johannes Paul II peak views from the Mandron refuge
- Genova valley, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. One of the many small lakes that surround the Mandrone refuge. In backgroud there are the three Lobbie and a tongue of Adamello glacier
- Paterno peak in Sexten Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. Piani lakes at sunrise
- light trails of cars along the bends of the Falzarego pass, Livinallongo del Col di Lana, Belluno, Veneto, Italy
- Dobbiaco/Toblach, province of Bolzano, South Tyrol, Italy. Winter at the Lake Dobbiaco with floating swans
- Dawn at Santa Croce Lake, Alpago, Belluno Prealps, Veneto, Italy.
- The pink clouds frame the frozen Lago Azzurro at dawn Spluga Valley Province of Sondrio Valtellina Lombardy Italy Europe