Val Genova, Adamello-Brenta natural park, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. The Three Lobbie mountains and Pope Johannes Paul II peak views from the Mandron refuge
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- alpine flower
- Alto Adige
- Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Brenta Dolomites
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- Italian (places and things)
- South Tyrol
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO Geopark
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Carisolo, Genova valley, Adamello-Brenta natural park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Three Lobbie and Adamello glacier are reflected at sunset into a small lake near Mandrone refuge
- Genova valley, Carisolo, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The three Lobbie are reflected in one of the many lakes that dot the plain where the shelter is located Mandron
- Genova valley, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. One of the many small lakes that surround the Mandrone refuge. In backgroud there are the three Lobbie and a tongue of Adamello glacier
- Nero lake, Adamello Brenta natural park, Dolomites, Trentino-Alto Adige, Trento province, Italy. The Black lake, a natural balcony with views of the Brenta Dolomites during the thaw.
- Nero lake, Adamello Brenta natural park, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Brenta Dolomites in winter are reflected in the waters of Black Lake at sunset.
- Tuenno, Tovel lake, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. The Brenta dolomites's range is reflected into the Tovel lake, in Tuenno country
- Plateau of Pale of San Martino, San Martino di Castrozza, Trento province, Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Plateau at sunrise
- Sunset on Cima Tosa the highest mountain of the Brenta Group Madonna di Campiglio Dolomites Trentino Alto Adige Italy Europe
More Related Images
- The Limedes alpine lake covered by a thin layer of ice in an autumn sunrise. Belluno, Veneto, Italy
- Venegia valley, Paneveggio Pale di San Martino Natural Park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Travignolo river and Pale di San martino at sunset
- Baita Segantini, Pale of San Martino, Trento province, Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe. Cimon della Pala reflected into a small lakes at sunset.
- Paterno peak in Sexten Dolomites, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. Piani lakes at sunrise
- Carezza lake, Dolomites, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. Latemar group are reflected into the Carezza's lake in the sunrise
- Strino lakes, Stelvio National park, Trento province, Trentino Alto Adige, Italy. Two tents and the Presanella's range at twilight.
- Fosses Lake with mount Croda del Beco,Cortina d'Ampezzo,Belluno district,Veneto,Italy,Europe
- Trentino Alto Adige, Italy, Europe Park of the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, the Dolomite mountains taken during a day with clouds. In the background you can see Mount Paterno and the refuge Locatelli