Maui is known for its beautiful beaches and this particular one is simply called Big Beach. A popular diving spot can be seen on the right side of the image. The island on the right is a caldera called Molokini. Center is an uninhabited island called Kaho'olawe. The footprints are walking towards the side of the beach farther from the approaching storm clouds.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- escaping (liberate from capture)
- getting away from it all
- Makena Beach
- Molokini Crater
- no people
- North America
- remote (remote location)
- Science Faction (Artist)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- surfing (sports)
- travel destination
- wave (water)
- D.T. Fleming Beach is a popular surf spot on Maui. It is on the west side near Lahaina. Moloka'i island is in the background where there is a leper colony.
- The strong rip tides and currents of Maui's shoreline are nothing to fool with. People get serious injured and lost at sea every year being careless. Spray can fly all the way up a lava cliff.
- Windsurfing at Kahului Beach, Maui, Hawaii, Hawaiian Islands, Pacific Ocean, United States of America (U.S.A.), North America
- Windsurfer surfing in the sea, Hookipa Beach, Maui, Hawaii, USA
- With Lana'i on the left and Moloka'i on the right, the sun sinks into the middle.
- Man surfing in the ocean, Hookipa Beach, Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Cumulus clouds over the ocean, Kapalua, Maui, Hawaii, USA
More Related Images
- Rocks in the ocean, Kahana, Maui, Hawaii, USA
- Tunnels Beach Kauai, Hawaii
- Couple on Beach Kauai, Hawaii
- man standing on beach, looking at waves
- man looking out to sea, holding surf board
- man standing on beach with surf board
- Beach at Banyan Tree Madivaru, Alif Alif Atoll, Maldives
- Tourist surfing in the sea, Hookipa Beach, Maui, Hawaii, USA