Kenya, Laikipia County, Laikipia. Common Zebras and an Eland with Mount Kenya in the background.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- African Wildlife
- AWL Images
- Burchell's zebra
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- common eland
- East Africa
- Mount Kenya
- Mount Kenya National Park
- Mt Kenya
- Mt Kenya National Park
- national park
- no people
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Kenya, Taita-Taveta County, Tsavo East National Park. A herd of African elephants and common Zebras drink at a waterhole in dry savannah country.
- Kenya, Taita-Taveta County, Tsavo East National Park. A herd of common Zebras drink at a waterhole in dry savannah country.
- Kenya, Samburu County, Samburu National Reserve. A mixed herd of Common and Grevy's zebra.
- Kenya, Samburu County, Samburu National Reserve. A Grevy's zebra.
- Africa, Kenya, Narok County, Masai Mara National Reserve. Eland
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Plains Zebra running from a predator.
- Kenya, Meru County, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. Grevy's Zebras.
- Kenya, Meru County, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. A Grevy's Zebra stallion beside a swamp.
More Related Images
- Grevys zebras inhabit dry bush country in Northern Kenya.They are the most northerly representatives of the zebra family and can be distinguished from the common or Burchells zebra by their large frame, saucer shaped ears and close set stripes.They are listed by IUCN as an endangered species.
- A common or Burchells zebra stands close to a Grevys zebra in Northern Kenya, clearly showing the difference between the two species. The Grevys zebra is the most northerly representative of the zebra family, it is listed by IUCN as an endangered species.
- A Bongo bull in a forest clearing. The range in Kenya of this thickset,reddish-brown antelope is restricted to high altitude forests; as such,they are rarely seen. Both males and females have lyre-shaped horns with pale tips but only bulls darken with age until they are almost black. .
- A small herd of Eland in Solio Game Ranch.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Large columns of Wildebeest wind across the grassy plains of Masai Mara National Reserve during their annual migration.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Sunrise in Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Common zebras with a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- Kenya, Narok County, Masai Mara National Reserve. A herd of Topi and a lone Zebra graze the verdant plains of Masai Mara as a rainstorm approaches.