Cuba, Havana, Habana Vieja. Colourful stilt walkers march down a street in Habana Vieja.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- artist (female)
- AWL Images
- Caribbean (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Cuban Ethnicity
- Cuban ethnicity (female)
- formal wear
- group of people
- North America
- Old Havana
- presentation (displaying)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- street entertainer
- Cuba, Havana, Habana Vieja. A colourful stilt walker pauses to entertain passers-by in a street in Habana Vieja.
- Cuba, Havana, Plaza de Armas, Habana Vieja. A young girl participates in a public dancing display at Plaza de Armas, Havanas oldest square which was laid out in the 1520s.
- Cuba, Sancti Spiritus Province, Trinidad. A street musician plays his guitar to passers by.
- Cuba, Havana, Plaza de Armas, Habana Vieja, Old Havana. A woman looks out over Plaza de Armas from the attractive balcony of a restored art nouveau building with stained glass windows.
- Cuba, Havana, Habana Vieja. A woman flower seller in Habana Vieja with a large cigar.
- Cuba,Havana. Impromtu street parade,Plaza Vieja
- Street Festival, Havana, Cuba
- Blurred Street Performer
More Related Images
- Street Performers, Havana, Cuba
- The Caribbean, West Indies, Cuba, Havana, Habana Vieja old town, pharmacy museum, Unesco World Heritiage Site
- Close-Up of Man Playing Guitar in Band, Taberna de La Muralla, Plaza Vieja, Havana, Cuba
- Customers in Entrance of Store Selling Religious Artifacts, Havana, Cuba
- Colonial Houses along Paseo de Marti opposite Capitolio, Havana, Cuba
- Vintage car in front of colonial architecture on the street in Havana, Cuba, UNESCO Word Heritage Site
- Cuba, Havana, Plaza de San Francisco de Asis. A Cuban trumpet player entertains passers by in Plaza de San Francisco de Asis.
- Cuba, Havana, Parque Historico Militar Morro-Cabana. Rows of old canons on the battlements of two forts guarded HabanaVieja from attack between the 16th and 19th centuries.