Type NA class 2 6 2T Steam Locomotive of the Puffing Billy Railway narrow gauge heritage railway crossing the Puffing Billy Railway Trestle Bridgein the Dandenong Ranges near Selby, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- environmentally friendly
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- train (vehicle)
- transportation (pertaining to)
- travel destination
- Victoria, Australia
- The French Renaissance styled, front facade of Flinders Street Railway Station, Flinders Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- The reading room in the State Library of Victoria, Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Australia, Victoria, Melbourne. A tram trundles along the streets of downtown Melbourne.
- The restored West Coast Wilderness Railway between Strahan and Queenstown,based on the Abt system imported from Switzerland.
- Europe, Swiss Alps, Switzerland, Bernese Oberland, Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch, Unesco World Heritage site, Schynige Platte
- Europe, Swiss Alps, Switzerland, Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch, Unesco World Heritage site, Bernese Oberland, Murren
- Europe, England, West Yorkshire, Steam Train,
- Alaska Railroad trip from Anchorage to Fairbanks in the winter, Alaska, USA
More Related Images
- Imperial Dinner Train from Munich to Fuessen, Bavaria, Germany
- A steward on the Venice Simplon Orient Express train, bringing champagne to guests on board, Italy
- Europe; The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Luxembourg city, Unesco World Heritage site, old town, arched train viaduct
- Europe, Germany, Westphalia, North Rhineland, Bonn, train line and Bonn cathedral
- Change of a locomotive, Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway, Kent, UK
- Station master at Romney Sands station, Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway, Kent, UK
- A train of the Gornergratbahn rack railway with Matterhorn behind, Zermatt, Valais, Switzerland
- Historic Flinders Station at night, Central Melbourne, Victoria, Australia