Romania, Transylvania, Zalanpatak. The guesthouses at Zalanpatak owned by The Prince of Wales.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern European
- East Europe
- European (places and things)
- guest home
- Prince of Wales
- remote (remote location)
- Romanian (places and things)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traditional architecture
- travel destination
- Romania, Transylvania, Zalanpatak. The guesthouses at Zalanpatak owned by The Prince of Wales.
- Romania, Transylvania, Miklosvar. Palinka (fruit brandy) at Miklosvar guesthouse, owned by Count Tibor Kalnoky.
- Romania, Transylvania, Cris. The Saxon village of Cris set amongst verdant green hills.
- Romania,Transylvania,Viscri. View from the roof of the UNESCO protected Viscri Church.
- Romania,Transylvania,Zarnesti. Summer grazing pastures in the foothills of the Carpathian mountains near Zarnesti.
- Wales,Conwy,Pentre Foilas. Gilar farm house built 1623 as a traditional welsh manor house,has many original interior details including wood panel interior walls and low doorways.
- Romania, Transylvania, Viscri. The fortified Saxon church in the village of Viscri.
- Reflections in river Sominka, Leningrad region, Russia
More Related Images
- Transylvanian village of Sirnea, near Bran, Transylvania, Romania, Europe
- Traditional Cottages, Lough Dan, Co Wicklow
- Typical Polish landscape near Zacopane, Tatra Mountains, Poland, Europe
- Corgarff Castle, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Typical cottage along the road in the Irish countryside on a foggy day in the Wicklow Mountians in Leinster Province, Ireland
- Hamlet near Vik, South Region (Sudurland), Iceland, Polar Regions
- Traditional homes in the mountain village of Ping An, Longsheng, near Guilin, China
- Romania,Maramures,Botiza. A traditional farmhouse.