Indonesia, Central Kalimatan, Tanjung Puting National Park. Klotoks comfortable, traditional river boats moored along the Sekonyer River.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- early morning
- national park
- paddle boat
- paddle steamer
- River Scene
- River transport
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Tanjung Puting National Park
- Traditional boat
- transportation (pertaining to)
- two (quantity)
- two people
- wooden boat
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Banjarmasin. Houses on stilts line a tranquil canal of the Barito River. Approximately 25% of Banjarmasin s population of 800,000 people live along its rivers and its canals.
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Lok Baintan. A picturesque floating market scene on the Barito River.
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Lok Baintan. A woman in a wide-brimmed hat rows her small wooden boat at a floating market on the Barito River.
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Lok Baintan. Market vendors pause to chat at a picturesque floating market on the Barito River.
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Lok Baintan. A market vendor in a wide-brimmed hat rows her small wooden boat at a floating market on the Barito River.
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Lok Baintan. A picturesque scene at a floating market on the Barito River.
- Indonesia, South Kalimatan, Lok Baintan. A picturesque floating market on the Barito River.
- Nong Khiaw, Luang Prabang Province. Two riverboats pass each other on a rough stretch of the Nam Ou river. The wheelhouse in the bows of these boats is only just big enough to accommodate the helmsman.
More Related Images
- Laos, Luang Prabang, Luang Prabang Province. A tourist riverboat on the Mekong River near Luang Prabang.
- Vietnam, Ninh Binh Province, Tam Coc. Karst limestone mountains tower above visitors boating on a stretch of the Ngo Dong River.
- Indonesia, Loh Buaya, Rinca Island. A tourist boat sails off Rinca Island.
- Indonesia, Flores Island, Labuhan Bajo. The busy harbour on Flores Island which has become the departure point for tourists visiting the famous Komodo Dragons on Rinca and Komodo Islands.
- Klotok with tourists on the Sekonyer River, Tanjung Puting National Park, Kalimantan, Borneo, Indonesia, Southeast Asia, Asia
- Houseboat for tourists on the backwaters, Allepey, Kerala, India, Asia
- Houseboats and touring boats along the Keizersgracht canal in sprintime in Amsterdam, Holland
- Boats on Can Tho River at dawn, Can Tho, Mekong Delta, Vietnam, Indochina, Southeast Asia, Asia