Turkish Bath Pavilion and Marble Bridge reflected in the Great Pond, Catherine Park, Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo), near St Petersburg, Russia
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- calm (not people)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Eastern Europe
- East Europe
- European (places and things)
- Great Pond
- Imperial (car)
- Marble Bridge
- reflection (visual)
- Russian (places and things)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Russia
- travel destination
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Turkish Bath Pavilion and Marble Bridge reflected in the Great Pond, Catherine Park, Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo), near St Petersburg, Russia
- A griffin on the University Embankment, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- An old tram (tramvai), Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Russia, St.Peterburg; The majestic St.Petersburg Art Academy reflected on the Neva river. With the Sphinxes brought from Egypt.
- Historical buildings along the Neva River, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Reflections in river Sominka, Leningrad region, Russia
- Monastic bath on Pogostskoye Lake, Pokrovo-Tervenichesky Monastery, Leningrad region, Russia
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace - The Grotto. Designed by Rastrelli,the Grotto is situated at the north end of the great pond in the park of the Catherine Palace.
More Related Images
- Russia, St Petersburg, Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. The lavish imperial palace at Tsarskoe Selo was designed by Rastrelli in1752 for Tsarina Elizabeth. She named it the Catherine Palace in honour of her mother.
- Russia, St Petersburg, Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. Green Dining Room. Charles Cameron's restrained neo-classical style contrasts with the baroque flamboyance of Rastrelli's work.
- Russia, St Petersburg, Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. The Cavaliers' Dining Room. The table is laid for Tsarina Elizabeth's gentlemen-in-waiting, in the refined gold and white room created by Rastrelli.
- Russia, St Petersburg, Catherine Palace, Tsarskoe Selo. A tourist wearing tapochki (shoe covers) to protect the intricate wooden floors.
- Russia, St.Petersburg; The Imperial buildings around the Neva, the Winter Palace, the Admirality St.Isaac's Cathedral cupola.
- Russia, St.Petersburg; Along the Neva river embarkement, the St.Petersburg Art Academy with reflection in the water
- The Moyka River, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Close-up of golden turrets of Church, Peterhof Palace, St. Petersburg, Russia