Europe, Netherlands, Holland, Amsterdam, Joordan, Grachtengordel West, a view east along the Blauwburgwal looking towards Lijnbaanssteeg and the city centre. This canal forms part of the Unesco World Heritage site - 'the Seventeenth-century canal ring area of Amsterdam inside the Singelgracht'
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Amsterdam Canal District
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Bicycles parked along the Berensluis bridge at the Keizersgracht canal at dusk in Amsterdam, Holland
- Stone bridge crossing the Leidsegracht at dusk with lights reflected in the canal in Amsterdam, Holland
- Stone bridge lit up at dusk along the Leidsegracht Canal in Amsterdam, Holland
- Traditional buildings illuminated in the evening with parked cars and a boat touring along the Herengracht Canal in Amsterdam, Holland
- Typical buildings line the canal with a row of bicycles parked along the Herengracht in the evening in Amsterdam, Holland
- Tour boat travelling along the canal with houseboats moored along the seawall of the Keizersgracht in the enveing in Amsterdam, Holland.
- Table and chairs on top of a houseboat moored along the Prinsengracht canal at dusk in Amsterdam, Holland
- Canal Crossroads At Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, Netherlands
More Related Images
- Amsterdam, Netherlands. Cityscape with lights on, reflecting on a canal at night
- Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam. Keizersgracht The canal.
- Netherlands, North Holland, Amsterdam. Nemo, Science and Technology Center (Renzo Piano architect)
- Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge), Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Holland), Europe
- Bridge at Night Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Europe, Italy, Veneto, Venice, Murano, Christmas decoration on a canal
- Europe, Italy, Veneto, Venice, Murano, Christmas decoration on a canal, sunset
- Europe, Italy, Veneto, Venice, canal boats