Praia dos Pescadores (Fisherman's Beach) with the Capitania Porto (The Port Authority) and the towns of Cascais and Monte Estoril in the background at sunset,Cascais, Abuxarda, Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Atlantic Ocean
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- European Union
- Iberian Peninsula
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- View from above of the Praia de Rainha Beach at twilight with the town of Cascais in the background, Albatroz, Abuxarda, Cascais, Lisboa, Portugal.
- The museum of Farol de Santa Marta Lighthouse at sunset with wispy cloudy formations, Santa Marta, Abuxarda, Lisbon, Lisboa, Portugal.
- Statue of King Dom Pedro IV at twilight with traditional Portuguese paving on Praca 5 de Outubro (Town Hall Square) and the Hotel Baia to the right, Abuxarda, Cascais, Lisboa, Portugal.
- The early 16th century Portuguese Manueline Style, Torre de Belem designed by the architect Francisco de Arruda at twilight with the River Tagus Estuary in the background, in Pedroucos, Belem, Cruz Quebrada, Lisbon, Portugal.
- Holiday villas and quayside promenade at the sea side development of Marina da Quinta do Lorde, Canical, Funchal, Ilha da Madeira, Portugal.
- Windmills generating electrical energy located on the cliffs of Ponta de Sao Lourenco, with the Atlantic Ocean below at Ponta de Sao Lourenco, Canical, Funchal, Ilha Da Madeira, Portugal.
- View from Ponta do Pargo Lighthouse looking along the cliffs and Atlantic Ocean located on the North West Coast at Ponta do Pargo, Medeira, Portugal.
- Cascais sweet eggs. Portugal
More Related Images
- The panorama from the Eduardo VII Park at twilight. Marques de Pombal square and the Tagus river on the horizon. Lisbon, Portugal
- Terreiro do Paco, Lisbon, Portugal
- Tagus river and 25th April bridge, near the huge statue of Cristo Rei. Lisbon, Portugal
- The Tagus river (rio Tejo) and the historical center of Lisbon, capital of Portugal
- Palacio da Pena, built in the 19th century, in the hills above Sintra, in the middle of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Sintra, Portugal
- Historical center with the Se Catedral and Tagus river in the background, Lisbon, Portugal
- Old Sao Bento quarter in Lisbon, Portugal
- The bullfighting ring of Campo Pequeno, built in the 19th century, Lisbon, Portugal