Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Kandariya Mahadev Temple, western group. Lion and figure fighting.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- big cat
- big cat (undomestic)
- building exterior
- cat (undomestic)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- Kandariya Mahadev Temple
- Madhya Pradesh
- South Asia
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- temple (religious)
- tourist attraction
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Western Group
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Ghantai temple. Detail of column.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Adinath temple. Detail of the celestrial maidens carved in stone on the exterior.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Kandariya Mahadev Temple, western group. Indian tourists enjoy looking around.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Kandariya Mahadev temple, detail of erotic sculptures adorning the exterior.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Lakshmana temple, western temple group, frieze showing erotic sculptures.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Chaturbhuja temple, eastern group. An Indian family admire the sculptures on the temple.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Javari Temple.
- Asia, India, Madhya Pradesh, Khajuraho. Gardener cutting hedge in early morning light.
More Related Images
- Close-up of a lions statue at a temple, Lakshmana Temple, Khajuraho, Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Asia, India, Tamil Nadu, Chennai (Madras). Cannon used by Tipu Sultan at Srirangapallvam in 1799.
- Tourists moving up on entrance steps at Valluvar Kottam memorial to Tamil poet Thiruvalluvar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- The Chinese temple of Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India, Asia
- Asia, India, Karnataka, Hampi. Women working in the Sule bazaar, Hampi.
- Asia, India, Karnataka, Hampi. Ancient tree in the Vitthala temple complex.
- Asia, India, Tamil Nadu, Mahabalipuram (Mamallapuram). The Shore Temple in the early morning light.
- India,Rajasthan,Jaisalmer,Bada Bagh (literally Big Garden). Built by a descendant of Jaisal and maharaja of Jaisalamer,Jai Singh II,commissioned a dam to create a water tank during his reign in the 18th C. After his death,his son Lunkaran,built a beautiful garden next to the lake and a chhatri (Hindi for cenotaph) for his father on a hill next to the lake.