Dominica, Penrice. The first of the twin Spanny Falls, known simply as Spanny Falls Number One.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- Caribbean (places and things)
- cascade (waterfall)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- green color
- Lesser Antilles
- lush vegetation
- North America
- number one
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Windward Islands
- Windward Islands (Caribbean)
- Dominica, Castle Bruce. Emerald Pool, one of the most popular tourist attractions of Dominica.
- Dominica, Penrice. The second of the twin Spanny Falls, known as Spanny Falls Number Two.
- Dominica, Pont Casse. Soluton Falls is a recently opened, privately owned waterfall.
- Dominica, Castle Bruce. A tourst sits on a rock at Emerald Pool. .
- Dominica, Laudat. Mineral pool on the Boiling Lake hike. The unique colour is derived from the presence of Calcium, Carbon, Sulphur and Iron in the water.
- Dominica, Bense. A young woman relaxes in the natural plunge pool at La Chaudiere. (MR).
- Dominica, Roseau. Waterfall at Papillote Wilderness Retreat.
- Dominica, Bense. A young woman sits on the rocks by La Chaudiere Pool. (MR).
More Related Images
- Dominica, Bense. A young woman lays on the rocks at La Chaudiere Pool. (MR).
- Dominica, Trafalgar. Natural hot volcanic pools at Trafalgar Falls.
- Dominica, Delices. Victoria Falls.
- Dominica, Portsmouth, Tanetane. A young lady admires the view towards Portsmouth from Manicou River Resort.(MR).
- Dominica, Roseau. A young woman relaxes in the natural springs at Papillote Wilderness Retreat. (MR).
- Dominica, Laudat. Middleham Falls is the tallest waterfall in Dominica.
- Dominica, Delices. A man stands at the base of Victoria Falls, one of the tallest and most spectacular waterfalls on Dominica. (MR).
- Dominica, Portsmouth. Trees on the Indian River.