Italy, Tuscany, Siena district, Siena, Piazza del Campo. The Palio.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- blurred motion
- character (symbol)
- city square
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- competition (event)
- European (places and things)
- fair (exhibitions and performance events)
- horse racing
- old city
- Old Town
- Piazza del Campo
- special occasion
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- traditional architecture
- travel destination
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Italy, Tuscany, Siena district, Siena, Piazza del Campo. The Palio.
- Italy, Umbria, Terni District, Narni. Corsa allanello, historical horses fair.
- Italy, Apulia, Lecce district, Salentine Peninsula, Salento, Lecce, Sant'Oronzo feast.
- Italy, Umbria, Terni District, Otricoli. Historical reenactment of the ancient Roman Colony in Ocriculum.
- Italy, Umbria, Perugia district, Gubbio.'race of the Candles' (la corsa dei ceri)
- Piazza Navona, christmas fair, Rome, Lazio, Italy, Europe.
- The Explosion of the Cart Festival (Scoppio del Carro), Easter Sunday, Florence, Italy
- Marching Band, Scoppio del Carro, Explosion of the Cart Festival, Easter Sunday, Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany, Italy
More Related Images
- Drummers in Marching Band, Scoppio del Carro, Explosion of the Cart Festival, Easter Sunday, Florence, Province of Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- Procession of medieval festival of La Quintana in Piazza Arringo, Ascoli Piceno, Le Marche, Italy
- Italy, Umbria, Terni District, Otricoli. Historical reenactment of the ancient Roman Colony in Ocriculum. (MR)
- Locals celebrating at the Leh Festival, Leh, Ladakh, North West India
- Musicians drumming at Anata Andina harvest festival, Carnival, Oruro, Bolivia, South America
- Drummers inside Temple of the Tooth during Kandy Perehera Festival, Kandy, Sri Lanka
- The pageant of the Golden Tree, Bruges, West Flanders, Belgium, Europe
- Goth Festival, Whitby, North Yorkshire. Twice a year in April and October, Goths from around Europe gather in the coastal town of Whitby to celebrate the Gothic tradition.