Italy, Lucca. An open air restaurant in an old cobbled street.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- European (places and things)
- food (non beverage)
- Italian (places and things)
- Mediterranean (places and things)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- urban transportation
- Italy, Lucca. A horse and carriage entering the Piazza dell' Anfiteatro, a Roman amphitheatre originally used for gladiatorial shows.
- Italy, Lucca. Monument to the famous opera composer, Giacomo Puccini, who was born in Lucca.
- Italy, Lucca. Four cellists walking home through the narrow streets of Lucca after their lesson.
- Italy, Lucca. A narrow street wending its way through the tightly packed houses.
- Italy, Tuscany, Lucca. A couple cycling in the historical centre
- Italy, Lucca. A private garden high up amidst the roof tops.
- Italy, Lucca. a just married couple enjoying a horse and carriage ride in front of San Michele in Foro Church.
- Italy, Tuscany, Lucca. Woman cycling through one of the numerous gates leading to the old city
More Related Images
- Italy, Tuscany, Lucca. A nun cycling through the street around the fortified city walls
- Italy, Tuscany, Lucca. People cycling in one of the city squares in the historical centre
- Italy, Tuscany, Lucca. A person cycling in front of one of the most famous bars in town
- Outdoor restaurants on Corso Vannucci at dusk, Perugia, Umbria, Italy
- Italy, Lucca. A view over the city.
- Busy Cafe, Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- Duomo (Cathedral) in Piazza del Duomo, Spoleto, Umbria, Italy
- Woman cycling through Piazza del Popolo, Ascoli Piceno, Le Marche, Italy