Deep fried seahorses and scorpions for sale in a local food stall near Snack Street, Wanfujing, adjacent to the Beijing Oriental West Tower Plaza (KL Chan), Wanfujing, Beijing, China.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- 21st century
- Asian (places and things)
- AWL Images
- chef (male)
- China (Asia)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Commercial Office
- East Asia
- food (non beverage)
- grocery shopping
- ray-finned fish
- sea horse
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- young adult
- young men
- Deep fried snacks comprising seahorses, cicadas, and scorpions for sale in Snack Street, Wangfujing, Beijing, CHina
- Deep fried snacks comprising cicadas and grasshoppers for sale in Snack Street, Wangfujing, Beijing, CHina
- China, Yunnan, Jianshui. Fried earwigs for sale in Jianshui.
- China, Yunnan, Jianshui. Fried dragonflies for sale in Jianshui.
- Towers 1, 2 and 3 of China Central Place a commercial office and shopping development designed by the architects Kohn Pedersen Fox in Xinghuo, Beijing China.
- Food Stand, Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Boys eat candied strawberry sticks from stall in the Night Market, Wangfujing Street, Beijing, China
- Yokocho Piss Alley open street restaurants
More Related Images
- Workers in Baozi Kitchen, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Baozi Kitchen, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Crowds of shoppers at food market in street
- Tower 3 of the One Wanda Plaza, luxury 5 star hotel, office and shopping complex designed by Ho & Partners Architects in Xinghuo, Beijing, China.
- Tower 2 & 3 of the One Wanda Plaza, luxury 5 star hotel, office and shopping complex designed by Ho & Partners Architects in Xinghuo, Beijing, China.
- China, Yunnan, Jianshui. Fried cockroaches for sale in Jianshui.
- China, Beijing, Qianmen. A tram waits to depart on Qianmen market street.
- China, Shanghai, East Nanjing road at night