Millet field, Nicaragua,Central America
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- Volcan Mombadot near Granada, Nicaragua
- India, Himachal Pradesh, Spiti, Spiti Valley, nr. Kaza. A village woman tends fields of millet and barley in the Spiti Valley, one of the remotest regions of the Indian Himalaya.
- India, Himachal Pradesh, Spiti, Spiti Valley, Demul. Demul village's patchwork fields produce a vital crop of barley and millet during the short summer.
- Indonesia, Java, Nongkogagar, Tengger massif. Intensive agriculture suits the rich volcanic soil of the Tengger Massif. This beautiful scene is looking towards the cluster of Malang volcanoes which lie beyond the massif.
- The beautiful hill country of Southwest Uganda and Rwanda supports one of the highest human population densities in Africa. Consequently, every square inch of this fertile volcanic land is tilled and crudely terraced on steep hill slopes to prevent erosion.Blessed with good rainfall, almost every conceivable crop is grown.
- North Korea, Rice farming by hand
- Wind turbines and view to Volcan Conception, Ometepe Island, Nicaragua, Central America
- View to Volcan Conception and Ometepe Island across Lago Nicaragua, Nicaragua, Central America
More Related Images
- Volcan conception, Nicaragua, Central America
- Captain on his boat, Lago de Nicaragua, Nicaragua
- Colonial City of Granada, Nicaragua, Central America
- Parque Nacional Volcan Masaya, Nicaragua, Central America
- Man at the Parque Nacional Volcan Masaya, Nicaragua, Central America
- Crater Lake, Parque Nacional Laguna Masaya, Nicaragua, Central America
- Los Hervideros de San Jacinto, Volcan Telica, Nicaragua, Central America
- View from Cathedral to Iglesia de la Asuncion, Leon, Nicaragua, Central America