A baby elephant plays on a mound watched over by its mother.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- African bush elephant
- African elephant
- African Wildlife
- AWL Images
- calf (young animal)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- female animal
- looking after
- Loxodonta africana africana
- national park
- playing (recreation)
- protection (protection against dangerous situations, substances or products)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- taking care of
- A baby elephant playing with a piece of dead wood beside its mother.
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. A lioness playing with two of her three 10 week old cubs early in the morning.
- A baby elephant is protected by its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant follows its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. Elephant calves playing. Their permanent tusks emerge in their third year.
- A baby elephant scratching itself after leaving a waterhole in Tsavo East National Park.
- Elephants leaving a waterhole in Tsavo East National Park.
More Related Images
- Elephants heading to a waterhole in Tsavo East National Park.
- Kenya, Nyeri County, Aberdare National Park. A family of African elephants in the Aberdare National Park.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Young elephants playing at a mud wallow.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. Female cheetah with two of her 5 playful three month old cubs early in the morning.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. A lioness stands alert and wary at the sight of nomadic male intruders intent on taking over her territory and killing her ten week old cubs.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Leopard Gorge, North Mara Conservancy, Narok County. Lionesse nursing her eight-week-old cubs in the early morning. She and two pride mates had chosen the caves of this rocky fortress as a safe hiding place.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Narok County. A female cheetah with her single surviving three month old male cub resting on a termite mound at dawn at dawn. He wants to play, while she is looking for prey.
- An elephant feeds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while its young calf struggles to keep above the water.