Elephants have right of way in Amboseli National Park, Kenya
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- African bush elephant
- African elephant
- African Wildlife
- AWL Images
- Close encounter
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- Loxodonta africana africana
- national park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist vehicle
- A baby elephant follows its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant is protected by its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A herd of elephants move to new feeding grounds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A large bull elephant feeds on grass in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while a cattle egret waits in close proximity to pounce on the insects it disturbs.
- Two young bull elephants spar at Amboseli.
- An elephant feeds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while its young calf struggles to keep above the water.
- Elephants feed in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant playing with a piece of dead wood beside its mother.
More Related Images
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.
- A baby elephant plays on a mound watched over by its mother.
- Elephants cross the dusty plains at Amboseli.
- Elephants cross the plains at Amboseli with the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in the background.
- Elephants cross the plains beyond the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- Elephants feeding on dried grass and browse.
- Elephants with a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- Kenya, Masai Mara, Musiara Marsh, Narok County. A herd of elephants walking towards the marsh having fed during the night on higher ground. Large bull in the foreground.