A Maasai ostrich strides across the open plains at Amboseli.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- African bird
- African Wildlife
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Common ostrich
- East Africa
- flightless bird
- Maasai ostrich
- national park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Kenya, Kajiado County, Amboseli National Park. A female Maasai Ostrich and chicks.
- Common ostriches run across open plains near the boundary of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Serengeti National Park.Ngorongoro and Serengeti are two contiguous protected areas, which support the greatest concentrations of wildlife left on earth today
- A Yellow throated Longclaw.
- An Eastern Violet backed Sunbird amongst acacia blossom.
- A Northern Wheatear.
- A Pied Kingfisher.
- A Winding Cisticola.
- A Grey Crowned Crane.
More Related Images
- A male Somali Ostrich courting a female in Tsavo East National Park.
- A male Somali Ostrich displaying in Tsavo East National Park.
- Kenya, Samburu National Reserve, Samburu County. A flock of sub-adult Somali ostriches.
- Kenya, Samburu National Reserve, Samburu County. A large flock of Somali ostriches comprising a cock and hen with their sub-adult chicks.
- A helmeted Guineafowl on a dead tree, Amboseli National Park, Kenya
- A baby elephant playing with a piece of dead wood beside its mother.
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.
- A large bull elephant feeds on grass in the permanent swamps at Amboseli while a cattle egret waits in close proximity to pounce on the insects it disturbs.