Elephants feeding on dried grass and browse.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- African bush elephant
- African elephant
- African Wildlife
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- in line
- Loxodonta africana africana
- national park
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- waiting in line
- Elephants cross the dusty plains at Amboseli.
- Elephants cross the plains at Amboseli with the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro in the background.
- Kenya, Kajiado County, Amboseli National Park. A herd of African elephants crossing open country line-abreast.
- Kenya, Taita-Taveta County, Tsavo East National Park. A herd of African elephants moves in file.
- Kenya, Samburu County, Samburu National Reserve. A herd of elephants walks along the banks of the Uaso Nyiru River.
- Kenya, Kajiado County, Amboseli National Park. A line of African elephants in late afternoon sunlight.
- A herd of elephants move to new feeding grounds in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- Elephants cross the plains beyond the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
More Related Images
- Elephants with a backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africas highest snow capped mountain.
- Kenya, Meru County, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. A female elephant with her two offspring.
- Kenya, Meru County, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy. A herd of elephants near a yellow-barked Acacia tree.
- Kenya, Kitui County, Ithumba, Tsavo East National Park. A group of young orphaned elephants return to their protected pens in the late afternoon.
- A baby elephant follows its mother beside the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- Elephants feed in the permanent swamps at Amboseli.
- A baby elephant playing with a piece of dead wood beside its mother.
- A baby elephant is still unsure how to feed from its mother.