Russia, St.Petersburg. Across the frozen Neva river with a boat in ice in the foreground
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- Earth (planet)
- European (places and things)
- ice (frozen water)
- Russian (places and things)
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Soviet Union
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Russia
- UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Russia, St.Petersburg. Sunset on the Neva river
- Russia, St.Petersburg. Across the frozen Neva river
- Russia, St.Petersburg. Across the frozen Neva river, the Kunstkamera
- Russia, St.Petersburg. Detail of St.Isaacs Cathedral
- Russia, St.Petersburg. An exotic winter scene with a Sphinx overlooking the partly frozen Neva River
- Russia, St.Petersburg; A girl in Winter clothes walking along Nevsky Prospekt, the main street crossing the city.
- Russia, St.Petersburg; The Winter Palace, today part of the State Hermitage Museum of Art.
- Russia, St.Petersburg; Fisherman on the frozen Neva river during Winter.
More Related Images
- Russia, St. Petersburg; A kiosks selling 'Blini' - a favourite amongst Russians served with a sweet or savory filling
- Russia,St Petersburg. Mikhailovsky (St Michael's) Castle - built for Emperor Paul 1 as a place of refuge and security and surrounded by water for added protection,ironically it was here that he was murdered in his bedroom by a group of officers in 1801. Today it forms part of the State Russian Museum.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace - The Grotto. Designed by Rastrelli,the Grotto is situated at the north end of the great pond in the park of the Catherine Palace.
- Russia,St Petersburg,Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace was commissioned by the Empress Elizabeth and built by the Italian architect Rastrelli,and was finally finished in 1756. During the reign of Catherine the Great,the interior of one wing was redesigned by the Scottish architect Charles Cameron who also constructed a number of additional buildings in the extensive park.
- Russia, St.Petersburg; A dramatic view over the Neva River in Winter at sunset
- Russia, St.Petersburg; A cyclist passing in front of the Neva river with St.Isaac's Cathedral in the background
- Russia, St.Petersburg; A scene on the frozen Neva river with people walking to Peter and Paul Fortress on Vassilevsky Island
- Russia, St.Petersburg; A girl lighting a candle just before the Orthodox ceremony at Vladimirsky Cathedral