Hotel Odyssee, oasis Zarzis, Djerba, Tunisia
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- beach chair
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- North Africa
- palm tree
- plant (botanical)
- pool (small body of water)
- season (division of year)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- travel destination
- Hotel Odyssee, oasis Zarzis, Djerba, Tunisia
- Oasis Zarzis, Djerba, Tunisia
- Club Med Djerba La Douce, Djerba, Tunisia
- Seychelles, Mahe. A girl dabbling her toes in the pool at L Habitation Cerf, a hotel on an island off the north coast
- Libya, Fezzan, Edeyen Ubari, nr Ubari. The Dawada (aka Ramla) Lakes comprise several oasis pools such as Um al Ma
- Palm Tree on Beach, Tunis, Tunisia
- An attractive self-catering cottage at Capricorn Beach Cottages, just north of Pangani on the Indian Ocean.
- Camels, Sidi Mahres, Djerba, Tunisia
More Related Images
- Jardin Majorelle, Marrakech, Morocco
- Kenya, Mombasa. The swimming pool of Baobab Resort with the white sands of Diani Beach in the background.
- View along beach front from roof of Lella Baya Hotel, Yasmine Hammamet, Cap Bon, Tunisia, North Africa, Africa
- Tunisia,Jebel Haouaia. One of the guardians of the village ksar,or fortified granary,sits with his pet hawk in the entrance. Parts of the ksar were used as a basic hotel following it's appearance in the Star Wars prequel The Phantom Menace .
- Tunisia,Matmata. Converted from one of the town's celebrated troglodyte pit-homes,the Sidi Driss Hotel still retains parts of the Star Wars film sets.
- Palm tree growing in Karnak Temple,Luxor,Egypt
- Ethiopia, Addis Ababa. The Sheraton Hotel in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia s capital city.
- Burundi. The boutique blue bay resort on the shores of lake Tanganyika provides luxury accommodation to visitors.