Mosque, Zarzis, Djerba, Tunisia
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- building (structure)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- half moon
- Islamic culture
- no people
- North Africa
- religious building
- season (division of year)
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- travel destination
- Museum, Guellala, Djerba, Tunisia
- The Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca is the third largest in the world after those at Mecca and Medina, and its minaret, at 210m, is the tallest of all.It was built to commemorate former king Hassan IIs 60th birthday in 1993.
- Turkey, Eastern Anatolia, Sanliurfa Urfa, Dergah, Mevlid i Halil Mosque
- Merzouga Gateway to the Desert men on bicycles
- Oasis Zarzis, Djerba, Tunisia
- Minaret of the Koutoubia Mosque at sunset, Marrakesh, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Minaret of the Great Mosque (Jamaa el Zitouna), Medina, UNESCO World Heritage Site, Tunis, Tunisia, North Africa, Africa
- Clinging to a ridge of the Jebel Haouaia,the ruined and mostly abandoned Berber village of Chenini is one of southern Tunisia's most evocative sights
More Related Images
- Standing on a ridge of the Jebel Haouaia,the ruined and abandoned Berber village of Guermessa is one of southern Tunisia's most evocative sights
- View through a wrought iron screen across the medina towards the 19th century minaret of the Jemmaa Zitouna or Great Mosque
- View across the medina towards the 19th century minaret of the Jemmaa Zitouna or Great Mosque
- Looking towards the Petit Socco along the busy Rue as-Siaghin,the main shopping street in the old medina of Tangier.
- Families and friends enjoy an evening stroll,or paseo,under the setting sun in the courtyard of the Hassan II Mosque in Cassablanca.
- Families and friends enjoy an evening stroll,or paseo,under the setting sun in the courtyard of the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca.
- An old Egyptian man walks through the Al Azhar mosque in Cairo.
- Exterior of Hassan ll Mosque and coastline at dusk, Casablanca, Morocco, North Africa, Africa