Look metal craft on sale in the local market of Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- building exterior
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- gold (precious metal)
- gold color
- North Africa
- Port el Kantaoui
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Pottery for sale in local market stall in the town of Kairouan, Tunisia
- Morocco,Marrakech,Marche des Epices. Hat stall in the Spice Market.
- Tripoli, Libya; A Muslim girl passing beside different shops at the 'souk' of the old Medina
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women buy bread outside Harar's Shoa gate.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari women do their early morning shopping.
- Malawi, Zomba. In the covered market, a group of blacksmiths work as a team to produce domestic holdhold goods
- Handicraft shop outside the Great Mosque, Place de la Grande Mosque, Medina, Sousse, Tunisia, North Africa, Africa
- Morocco,Marrakech. Man reading the Koran in the metal workers Souk.
More Related Images
- Young couple with Moroccan rugs in Essaouira. Morocco (MR)
- A spice stall (Herboriste) in the souk of Marrakech. Morocco
- Jemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
- Mozambique,Maputo. The Central Market,commonly known as Mercardo Central,is on Avenida 25 de Abril in downtown Maputo. The market is a good place to buy a variety of fresh and frozen fish aswell as vegetables,fruit,carvings,and baskets. It is the prettiest market in Maputo and the building itself is impressive dating to 1901.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Harari women buy and sell firewood.
- Ethiopia, Harar. Local Harari people buy goods off the market.
- Egypt, Luxor. A woman buys fresh fruit and vegetables at a souq in Luxor.
- Malawi, Zomba. In the market, a smiling Entrepreneur walks around the market selling his African artwork