Pottery for sale in local market stall in the town of Kairouan, Tunisia
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- North Africa
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- tourist attraction
- Look metal craft on sale in the local market of Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia
- Morocco,Marrakech,Marche des Epices. Hat stall in the Spice Market.
- Morocco,Marrakech. Man reading the Koran in the metal workers Souk.
- Market, Houmt-Souk, Island of Jerba, Tunisia, North Africa, Africa
- Carpet market, Kairouan, Tunisia, North Africa, Africa
- Crowds at Djemaa el Fna, Marrakech, Morocco
- The ruins of the Market in the ancient roman city of Leptis Magna. Note the decorated facade of ships on the low pillars at the front right of the picture which celebrate the seafaring merchants of Leptis. The Market consisted of two octagonal halls. One hall contained fabrics and the other was reserved for fruit and vegetables.
More Related Images
- Egypt, Sinai Peninsula, Bur Said, Dhahab, gemstones and lights for sale at street market.
- Egypt, Sinai Peninsula, Bur Said, Dhahab, spices for sale at street market.
- In the souk, Marrakech, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Soft leather Moroccan slippers in the Souk, Medina, Marrakesh, Morocco, North Africa, Africa
- Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Food Stand, Jemaa El Fna, Medina of Marrakech, Morocco
- Snails, Medina of Fez, Morocco
- Olives, Medina of Fez, Morocco