A small herd of Reticulated giraffes crosses an open plain with the Aberdare Mountains in the background.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- African animal
- AWL Images
- Central Province
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Long Neck
- long neck (characteristic)
- reticulated giraffe
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- A small herd of Reticulated giraffes crosses an open plain.
- A small herd of Reticulated giraffes.
- A herd of Reticulated giraffes with common zebra in the background.
- A large herd of Masai giraffes in the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Masai giraffes in the Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Two Rothschild giraffes 'neck' in Lake Nakuru National Park. Necking is a contest of strength and dominance undertaken by adult males or young giraffes,which stand shoulder to shoulder and aim arching blows to each other's head. .
- A reticulated giraffe (Giraffa reticulata) crosses a seasonal river bed in the Samburu National Reserve of Northern Kenya as a warthog stands in the shade of a thorn tree.These finely marked giraffes are only found in Northern Kenya and Somalia where they are now extremely vulnerable. .
- A male leopard in the Aberdare National Park.
More Related Images
- Reticulated giraffes. Mweiga, Solio, Kenya
- White rhinos in Solio Game Ranch with the Aberdare Mountains in the background.
- A black rhino turns ready to charge. Although the senses of smell and hearing of these endangered animals are acute, their eyesight is very poor.
- Giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis) group
- Giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis),
- A herd of Masai Giraffe (Giraffa camelopadalis tippelskirchi) stride across the dry,grassy plains of Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- Rothschild's Giraffes 'necking',a behaviour which tests their strength and place in the male dominance hierarchy. Brought to Nakuru in the 1970's,the Rothschild's giraffe is the rarest of Kenya's three subspecies.
- Masai giraffe (Giraffa camelopardalis tippelskirchi).