Jordan; Wadi Rum. Spectacular cliffs frame the Bedouin village of Rum, through which most tourists pass when visiting Wadi Rum.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- alcoholic drink
- AWL Images
- Bedouin (places and things)
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- Jordan (Middle East)
- Middle East
- Middle Eastern
- Middle Eastern (places and things)
- Rum village
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Valley of the Moon
- Wadi Rum
- Jordan, Wadi Rum. Local Bedouin guide Mzied Atieg stands in the midst of Wadi Rum's spectacular desert scenery.
- A local bedouin man looks out over Wadi Rum,Jordan .
- Local Bedouin in the Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Jordan, Wadi Rum. A Zalabia Bedouin looks out over the iconic landscape of Wadi Rum. Made world famous by T.E. Lawrence, this wadi is Jordan s largest and arguably its most spectacular.
- Sunset over Wadi Rum,Jordan .
- Desert at sunset, Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Jordan, Dana Biosphere Reserve, Wadi Feynan. A flock of Bedouin-owned goats stroll by a collapsed tower at Khirbet Feynan, an ancient and now ruined Byzantine town, in Wadi Feynan.
- Bedouin Tent Camp, Wadi Rum, Jordan, Middle East
More Related Images
- A Landscruiser drives through the desert scenery of Wadi Rum,Jordan
- Camel Riding in the Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Couple on Jeep in the Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Travelling by jeep in the Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Desert Landscape in the Wadi Rum, Jordan
- Jordan, Wadi Rum. A luxury tented camp set in an iconic desert landscape in Wadi Rum.
- Jordan, Wadi Rum. An iconic desert landscape in Wadi Rum with the dramatic Jebel Qatar Mountain range in the distance.