Burundi. A woman picks coffee on a plantation; coffee is Burundis largest export.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- Black (people)
- Black people
- Black person
- cherry tree
- coffee beans
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- picking (action)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Burundi. A lady picks tea on a large tea estate.
- Burundi. A man cuts a tree into planks in a traditional sawpit.
- Burundi. Palm oil tree plantations line the shores of lake Tanganyika.
- Burundi. Local women shell peanuts at the local market.
- Burundi. A woman uses traditional pots to transport her goods to market.
- Burundi. A girl stands in a sorghum field in rural Burundi. Most children work on the land here instead of going to school.
- Burundi. A couple outside a traditional house on their farm.
- Burundi. The main road to Tanzania provides an essential trade route.
More Related Images
- Burundi. Locals fish on the The Lac des Oiseaux which is home to numerous species of exotic birds.
- Burundi. The Lac des Oiseaux is home to numerous species of exotic birds.
- Burundi. A man fishes from a dugout canoe on the Lac des Oiseaux.
- Burundi. Traditionally dressed lady farmers pose for their portraits by thier home.
- Burundi. A male farmer poses for his portrait in rural Burundi.
- Burundi. A traditionally dressed lady farmer poses for her portrait.
- Burundi. A coffee farmer sits beside the road. Coffee is one of the few cash crops produced for export in Burundi.
- Rwanda. A woman sorts washed coffee at the Aromec cooperative.