Burundi. A girl stands in a sorghum field in rural Burundi. Most children work on the land here instead of going to school.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- agriculture (all crops including orchards and vineyards)
- AWL Images
- Black (people)
- Black people
- Black person
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- East Africa
- farmer (female)
- farming (all crops including orchards and vineyards)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- Burundi. Traditionally dressed lady farmers pose for their portraits by thier home.
- Burundi. A traditionally dressed lady farmer poses for her portrait.
- Burundi. A lady picks tea on a large tea estate.
- Burundi. A woman uses traditional pots to transport her goods to market.
- Burundi. As one of the most densely populated countries in Africa, nearly all available land is farmed. This has lead to widespread deforestation.
- Burundi. A male farmer poses for his portrait in rural Burundi.
- Burundi. A couple outside a traditional house on their farm.
- Burundi. A man cuts a tree into planks in a traditional sawpit.
More Related Images
- Burundi. A man fishes from a dugout canoe on the Lac des Oiseaux.
- Burundi. A coffee farmer sits beside the road. Coffee is one of the few cash crops produced for export in Burundi.
- Rwanda. A widow of genocide collects water hyacinth for the Covega Hyacinth weaving cooperative.
- Rwanda. Widows of genocide weave at the Covega Hyacinth weaving cooperative.
- Rwanda. A young girl helps out at the Covega hyacinth weaving cooperative.
- Rwanda. In the land of a thousand hills population density is at its highest in africa. Terracing is used to maximise the area that can be farmed.
- Burundi. A woman picks coffee on a plantation; coffee is Burundis largest export.
- Burundi. Palm oil tree plantations line the shores of lake Tanganyika.