Gitega, Burundi. A replica of the traditional royal palace at Gitega museum.
Share this Image
Save 50% when you join our email list
* Final price based on usage, not file size.
- African (places and things)
- AWL Images
- building exterior
- color image
- color photography
- color picture
- cultural heritage
- East Africa
- king (monarch)
- old (not new)
- rural scene
- stock photograph
- stock picture
- straw (material)
- thatched roof
- Nyanza, Rwanda. A reconstruction of the kings palace is the focus for the National Museum.
- Gitega, Burundi. An older man performs with the traditional Tambourinares at Gitega museum.
- Gitega, Burundi. Relics of colonialism remain in the previous capital of Burundi. Tropical modernism was fashionable among expats in the 1950s.
- Unity State, South Sudan. Rural Life in Leer.
- Gitega, Burundi. Traditional dancers perform at many local events, varying in style from district to district.
- Gitega, Burundi. A young boy performs with the traditional Tambourinares at Gitega museum.
- Gitega, Burundi. The traditional Tambourinares perform at Gitega museum.
- Virunga, Rwanda. Traditional Intore dancers perform at the foot of the Volcanoes National Park.
More Related Images
- Vruniga, Rwanda. Traditional Intore dancers perform at the annual gorilla naming ceremony, Kwita Izina.
- Unity State, South Sudan. The landscape phtographed from the air.
- Burundi. The boutique blue bay resort on the shores of lake Tanganyika provides luxury accommodation to visitors.
- Kigali, Rwanda. A member of a weaving cooperative displays traditional baskets.
- Merti, Northern Kenya. A Burana tribal home.
- Houses and provision containers made of loam in ancient (19 century) village on mountain, Petit Pays Dogon, Dogon Country, Burkina Faso
- Unity State, South Sudan. A cattle camp at dawn near Leer.
- England, Newark. A coffee shop now occupies the house where King Charles the 1st once stayed.